Now you have a new reason to give – you are helping God AND helping yourself!

Are you thinking, “What is this guy talking about?”

Consider this, when a company is trying to sell a product, it promotes the product on tv, the internet, and other mediums. In order to promote the product, a company must ‘give’ a part of that product to the people to see it.  The company must tell people what the product does, how it smells, what it costs, and so forth.  Explained another way, the company is giving away a little (information in this case), in order to receive a lot (of sales).

When people think about the Holy Bible and commandments, they often never get further than 10, however, consider that God makes this statement through his prophet Malachi,

Mal 3:8  Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Mal 3:9  Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Mal 3:10  Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Mal 3:11  And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 3:8-11

 

God requests a tithe (10%) to be given to his ministry, and in return, God says challenge me (“prove me now herewith”) if I will not give you a blessing so big you won’t be able to receive it all.  When God makes a statement like that, rest assured he will bless the remaining 90% abundantly beyond what you have room to receive.

So what is your excuse for not giving to those people and organizations who actively teach you and spread the Word of God around the world? Has the ‘world’ got into you head and told you that everyone is cheating and stealing money from you? That religious leaders are a bunch of quacks that have been stealing from people since the beginning?

Well, if you do believe that, then,

  1. The first step to solving this problem is to use your words, ask the question, “If I am going to give 10% of my income away to further spread the Word of God, who is going to use it in the best way possible?” Your words here, will force you to research the best people who are making a big and positive impact for God. It is an investment choice. So use your words to frame it as such.
  2. Second, take this article as a bit of advertising, giving a little bit of information from The Holy Bible, so that your life can be blessed abundantly. Want to find out who is right? Then take God up on His challenge and tithe (10% as stated Leviticus 27:30).

Give a little and be blessed big time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s